Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Favorite Song Covers

     Narrowing this down to ten was quite the challenge because there are so many covers that I love, but these are the best of them so far. Some of them are really slow and soft and some are a little more upbeat. I found most, if not all of them, on Spotify and I highly recommend listening to all of them.



I think I've posted this song in another list but I LOVE this cover so much it hurts. It's easily my favorite cover of any song ever.

2. Toxic by Yeal Naim

3. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by STRFKR

4. You're The One That I Want by Lo-Fang

5. Bulletproof by Melanie Martinez

Her song, Carousel is the theme song for AHS Freakshow and her covers are seriously just wonderful. She also has a cover of Skinny Love by Bon Iver and one for Toxic by Britney Spears that I love.

6. Come As You Are by Yuna

7. Addicted to Love by Florence and the Machine

8. Tainted Love by Hannah Peel

9. I Shot The Sheriff by N.A.S.A and Karen O.

This one is really interesting. I don't really know how to explain in a way that will do it any justice but it's pretty upbeat and very different from the original.

10. What Is Love by Kiesza








No comments:

Post a Comment